Welcome Back Freebies
Update: I have started a new site to share more free photos and free collage papers. The site is new so I have no clipart yet so that will stay here for now. If you are looking for photos or collage papers, for scrapbooking, journaling, kids' crafts, or online projects, please check out the new site. New content will continue to be added. I'm also adding some "how to" blog posts for any who are interested.
It's been a long time since I have posted to Free Clipart N Images. Ten years to be exact. I wasn't even sure if my blog was still here, but a quick check had me happily surprised. I would like to start up again but haven't done much in the way of clip art for a long time. I do have photos I can share and photos of watercolor and acrylic paint abstracts that could possibly be of use to some for backgrounds, kids' art projects, or junk journal cutouts. All my artwork and photos are very amateur, but I enjoy playing with paint and snapping pictures and as I don't do anything with them, I thought it might be better to offer to share them instead of throwing them out. Those are my thoughts at this time.
To start, here is a lovely red rose from my flower garden. It was taken a few years ago when the bush was in full bloom. Below are two cute little mushrooms, hanging out in in the green grass in front of some lily plants.


Comments
Post a Comment